ProX dmp 200 3D Printer features
- Build metal parts with fast build speeds
- Robust manufacturing floor platform
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Create fully dense metal parts
- Minimal waste of materials
- Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods
Medium-sized build volume in a powerful metal 3D printing package
The latest addition to the ProX® range, the ProX DMP 200 integrates a powerful laser adapted to an intermediary production volume for the streamlined manufacturing of precise, medium-sized metal parts. The ProX DMP 200 is a high-performance, high-quality alternative to traditional manufacturing processes, offering reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times, very dense metal parts, and the ability to produce very complex assemblies as a single part. In addition, the ProX DMP 200 gets you to your part faster with seamless, intuitive 3D printing software.
The ProX DMP 200 system offers a build volume of 140mm x 140mm x 100mm height. It features semi-automated material loading and an optional external recycling system, and supports materials, including Maraging 1.2709, Stainless 17-4PH, CoCr, and AlSi12.
All 3D Systems’ Direct Metal Printing (DMP) printers create chemically pure, fully dense metal and ceramic parts, and they deliver accuracy compatible with EN ISO 2768 (fine) machining tolerances and a repeatability of about 20 microns in all three axes. Materials include stainless steel, tool steel, super alloys, non-ferrous alloys, precious metals and alumina. The outstanding output quality, with high accuracy, finish, reliability and repeatability, and a choice of more than 15 materials, makes these industry-leading machines highly attractive to manufacturers.
ProX DMP 3D printers provide seamless and intuitive metal 3D printing in a variety of industries: custom dental prostheses, orthopedic implants, tire molds, watch manufacturing, aerospace parts and more. In addition, these systems are wisely used for direct creation of conformal tooling, tooling insert and blow mold production.
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 100 x 100 x 100 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in)
- Very dense, non-porous parts
- Highest precision and repeatability
- Surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra microinches)
- Intuitive 3DXPERT software for part set-up and production
- Materials with certified parameters