PROJET MJP 2500 – MULTI-JET
The ProJet®MJP 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers, engineered to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, compact footprint and easy part processing.
Professional parts quality
Print precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high quality edge fidelity for true functional testing. Each printer in the series is compatible with robust and versatile VisiJet®M2R* and M2G materials in rigid white, rigid black and new new VisiJet ProFlex M2G-DUR engineering clear. The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional material capability with rigid clear, rigid gray, new VisiJet Armor M2G-CL engineering clear and flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery.
* Replaces former M2 RWT, RBK and RCL materials.
Step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster. The ProJet MJP 2500 Series’ industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiencies and higher productivity.
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print client software, ProJet MJP 2500 printers deliver high fidelity functional parts with speed, ease and low operational costs. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple and hands-free way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes without manual labor. Faster and cleaner batch post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification, with your most intricate details preserved.
HIGH QUALITY, SPEED AND EASE-OF-USE MADE ACCESSIBLE
Accessing high fidelity, functional plastic or elastomeric prototypes has never been faster or easier, with up to 3x higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers and finished part delivery up to 4x faster with 3D Systems MJP EasyClean System.
- Uses MultiJet Printing technology
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- Prints in durable white and black plastic
- Capable of printing in rigid clear plastic, flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural materials (ProJet MJP 2500 Plus only)
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D SPRINT™ software capabilities
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Use a MultiJet modeling machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Newsletter Sign Up