Figure 4 Standalone 3D Printer
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Industrial-grade durability
- Print and use same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Application flexibility
- Efficient design iteration
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
With a compact and easy-to-use design, Figure 4 Standalone delivers industrial-grade durability at an affordable price and low total cost of operations – up to 20 percent lower part cost compared to traditionally manufactured parts and operations.
Quick and easy material changeover allows for functional prototyping and production applications diversity with the same printer. Featuring a manual material feed, it is augmented with separate post-processing units available for cleaning, drying and curing.
Achieve same-day functional prototyping and low volume production with ultra-high speeds. Figure 4 Standalone offers quality, accuracy and Six Sigma repeatability (Cpk > 2) with industrial-grade durability, service and support. Figure 4 Standalone was designed for ease-of-use, and includes file preparation and print management with 3D Systems 3D Sprint™ software.
The Figure 4 Standalone materials are especially developed for the production of end-use parts and for fast prototyping applications. Use the Figure 4 TOUGH-GRY 10 high speed, rigid, dark gray material or the Figure 4 TOUGH-GRY 15 economical rigid gray material for production applications, Figure 4 ELAST-BLK 10 elastomeric black material for design and test applications and Figure 4 JCAST-GRN 10 castable green material for jewelry applications.
- Non-contact membrane Digital Light Printing (DLP) technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required